To start off February Cody had a sleep study done. They thought he needed his tonsils and adnoids out but everything came back great so we are thinking allergies are the culprit. Time will tell I guess! He did so good-he loved being hooked up to all that stuff...he said "Mommy, I feel like a robot. I'm charging up my super powers!"
Happy Birthday to ME! We had a small get together at home-Brady surprised me with a dozen long stem roses in a beautiful vase , we enjoyed Thai take-out and some good wine! It was a great birthday :)
End of Febraury we headed to Quincy for the weekend. Cody participated in the Quincy Youth Wrestling Tournament. He won his first, tied his second, and lost his third! He was SO excited and did a great job....its a lot of work for these little kiddos! He makes us so proud-such a good kid!
It was kinda funny, I saw 3 of my high school teachers! It was fun-they loved seeing Cody! For those locals that follow my blog-Mr. Clifton, Mr. Heikes, and Mr. Wallace are all coaches
PIN!!
I love his look in this picture-he was a little surprised that he pinned him!! He was giving me a look of what now? Am I really pinning him?!
Happy Valentines Day!!
We had a lazy day at home-breakfast was heart shapped choco-chip panAcakes!
Okay, V-day comes before both my bday and the wrestling pics but somehow got below them!
Okay, V-day comes before both my bday and the wrestling pics but somehow got below them!
oh-well!
A break in our day!
Relaxing on the couch with Cody and Emmie-that was probably very short lived :)
Codys Baseball parade!! Team Lugnuts! Whats with the name?? Lugnuts-really??
March 2010!
Running the bases...
Emmie was happy as long as she had a snack! She's a funny girl!
Brady kept Cole busy, or should I say Cole kept Brady busy! Ha!
He is a busy, busy boy-always on the go! He loves being outside!
He ran for 3 hours outside that day!
Miss Jourdan! Love her!
Our handsome little boy!! A stud baseball player too ;-)
Cole-Cole being silly!
Playing with my camera on my phone!
These are all taken at a beach park in kirkland with my phone-the kids and I love this place on a hot summer day! Kidd Valley is across the street so we play for a couple hours, go grab a cheeseburger and some onion rings-mmmm, makes for a great day! This day was not a hot summer day-kind of a cold, cloudy day, but the sun was shinning!!
Seattle across the water to the left!
Cole-Man!
Happy Spring!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment