Our little monkey turns 3 tomorrow (April 7th!). We celebrated her birthday on saturday the 3rd with just family and a few close friends. We had pulled pork sandwiches, beans, blue cheese coleslaw, fruit, macaroni salads and of course cake and ice cream! We had a great time-I just can't believe how fast the time goes when you have kids. She is an awesome little girl-such a great personality!! She loves her daddy and is quite the little diva, she knows she is the princess of the family! She gets smarter and smarter by the day and loves to sit at the table with her brother and do her "homework".She has her 3 year check up next week so I will post her stats!
Happy Birthday Emmie!
Em and Auntie-I think she was enjoying the sandwich ;)
Girls playing in Emmies room
My little monkey! I love her!
Daddy and his little princess!
Awww, we love her!
Silly Boy!
Cake!
I have a video to post but cant quite get it figured out...anyone know how?!
She sang happy birthday to herself right along with everyone else, blew out her candles-like she had done it a dozen times before! and clapped for herself-yay! she was so happy to have her cake and all attention on her :) Oh, how we love our baby girl!
Next came Easter...those to come soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment