Wednesday, February 10, 2010

::15 month check-up::

I took Cole to his 15 month check up today.  Here are the stats:

Weight: 25lbs10oz (55th%)
Height:  32" (75%)
Head Size: 18 7/8" (75th%)

He is healthy and advanced for his age!  The doctor says he is doing things that most 2 year olds are doing/saying!  I am sure that is due to having 2 older influences that love their baby brother ;o)! One thing I am a bit unsure about is his weight...this kid has got to weight more than 25lbs-he is SO solid and heavy!  Our scale at home says he is 28lbs7oz, but I'm sure ours is off and the Dr's. is right. 

I was going through some photos last night and came across some from this time last year...it amazes me to see how much the kids have grown and changed!

This was taken at a friends little girls birthday party on Vday last year! 
She has NO hair!!  It has grown so much-but, still doesnt have much...its getting there!

Emmie and Skyler! They are both so little! 
That was a fun weekend.

Awww, my 2 little men!  Love my boys ;-)

I love this pic!  He was "talking to me" and just getting good tummy time!
He was about 4 months!
 

No comments: