Wow! This whole "blogging thing" is a lot harder than I thought it would be! We have been super busy and it is only going to get busier as Spring approaches. I will do my best to keep up with it...my camera comes out a lot more when we have some nice weather :-).
We had a Superbowl party on Sunday! I was SO excited...I LOVE my football! And...I wanted the Saints to win!!! It was a great day with family and friends and lots of good food, and lots of good drinks! We set the Wii up on our TV upstairs for the kids to play...they pretty much stayed up there through
the whole game. It was a nice break for us adults!
I have been hitting the gym for about 2 hours, 4 days a week! I am very proud of myself, I have come so far in just a couple weeks. I would love to run a 1/2 marathon this Fall...I CAN do it!! The kids also love to go...they have some really good classes--Cody and Emmie really enjoy & Cole is in the "nursery" and has a great time too!
Thats it for now!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go Lacie...I've been wanting to start running, but I just don't know where to start! Running is SO much harder now than it used to be! Maybe I'll get more motivated....maybe :)
Oh, and you're right. Blogging is more work than you think...it takes time, but most of all remembering! I just usually forget to get it done, even when I have something to blog about!
Thank you Andrea! Get motivated!! You will LOVE yourself for it. Start on the bike, get your heart rate up, and eventually you will be to the point that its easy and you can keep pushing yourself a little more each time! And its nice to just put the headphones on, turn up the tunes and have me time for a couple hours! Anyways...Blogging is tough :-) but I enjoy it so I am determined! Have a good day!
Post a Comment