Monday, January 11, 2010

Take Two...

Okay, so I started this whole blog thing about 2 years ago!!  Never did anything with it so I am really going to give this a try!  I journal about my kids the most...starting when Cody was about 1, I have a journal for him, a journal for Emmie and a journal for Cole!  It is so fun to look back...especially at Cody when he was Cole's age.  I saved a lot of Cody's infant-toddler clothes, just in case we has another boy, well we did!  So I end up dressing Cole in a lot of Codys stuff...from the shirt to the shoes! I have TONS of pictures of Cody at Coles age and them both in the same outfits!  It is too cute!
Then I looked back on our family Christmas photo 2008 and then 2009...wow, a lot has changed!  Cole was over a year old this year, Emmie has hair! and Cody is just looking more and more like a big boy!  I have lost all that baby weight and I LOVE my bangs, and Brady, well he has stayed about the same =)
We are busy, busy with 3 kids but LOVE and CHERISH every moment! It is amazing how differant they all are...

Cody: 

Fav Color: Red and Blue
Age: 5 1/2 (6, May 13)
Sports: Soccer, Flag Football, T-ball, Swim, Wrestling, Dance (yes, dance, hip hop dance at that! Brady thinks its a bit strange, but all our kids have musical talents! They LOVE anything to do with music, dance, singing, instuments!) Anyhoo...
Personality: Very laid back, with attitude at times of course!  Good kid, loves school and learning!  He is an awesome big brother, always watching out for his baby sister and baby brother.
Fav thing to do:  Play with his friends, sports, Wii, DS, Xbox 360, PS3...I think we got em all!  Board and easy card games, riding his bike and cuddling!
TV:  Spongebob, Jimmy Neutron, Batman, Star Wars, any super hero cartoon...
Food:  Chicken Nuggets, Apples/Bananas, Oatmeal, Pizza, Salmon, Steak, Seafood 

Emilie:

Age: 2 1/2 (3, April 7)
Fav Color: PINK
Sports: Dance/Tap/Gymnastics
Personality:  OH, does this girl have quite the personality!!  She is truly the princess of the family (other than myself of course!) She wants everything NOW and just the way she wants it!  She is VERY INDEPENDANT, gets dressed by herself ( if you even so much as try to help she then takes off all her stuff and starts over again!), in and out of car by herself (which then takes forever, usually with me standing out in the rain (thats all in does around here!) yelling at her to hurry up and get into her seat, (which then usually leads to me having to crawl in the back of my suberban to get her, drag her into her seat and get her buckled in) So, she is pretty much a hand full all by herself!)  On the other hand, she is very loving and a little snuggle bug!  She is my shadow...always by my side. Whatever I do, she is there (yup, usually in the shower and bathroom with me too) She has been potty trained for about 4 months and is a pro, not even a pull-up at night!  I could go on and on about her...I will stop!
Fav things to do:  Play with her dollys, follow mommy around, read books, dance
TV:  if she watchs anything, she only will watch: Wizard of Oz, Little Einsteins, and The Grinch (with Jim Carrey), and just recently she wants to watch her Barbie-Princess movie.  Yup, intersesting huh.
Food:  Another weird one...Fruit Loops, that is ALL she wants!  So her days consist of lots of fruit loops, apple cinnamon oatmeal, yougurt, and a few bites of "healthy" food throughout the day! Oh, and she loves avacado!  I am not worried or going to stress about it, she is a very healthy, active little girl and I know it is something she will out grow!

Cole-Cole:

Age: 14 months (2, October 24)
Fav things to do:  Climb up and down the stairs, play in Cody or Emmie's room, eat, and learn to walk!
Personality:  Cole is our little man!  He is such a good baby, a lot like Cody was as a baby/toddler.  He is starting to walk, LOVES to be on my hip (Yup, so I have Emmie who follows me around all the time and Cole who is on my hip most of the time!) He is SO happy and fun all the time!  He is our last baby, so he is truly the "baby" and I think he knows this!!
Food:  bananas, bluberries, oatmeal, avacado, chicken, pasta, peas, carrots, brocilli, pretty much anything you give him he will eat!  He has 4 top teeth and 2 bottoms, he is currently teething like crazy, I know one of these days 4 new teeth are going to appear.

Well that kinda sums up the kiddos!  Brady and I have been married for a little over 6 years!  Crazy how things have changed and how fast everything goes now.  I LOVE him with ALL my heart.  He is an amazing man, I am one lucky girl!  We have a cabin we own about an hour an a half from our home that we love to go to in the Spring/Summer/Early Fall.  We LOVE our date-nights, NO kids, just us, dinner and wine...It is so nice!  Just being at home and enjoying our family is probably the best of it all though!  

Okay, enough already!  I am excited to get serious about this blog and happy to share it with the people I love!

Cheers!
Lacie 

PS  I will post pics soon!

No comments: