Wednesday, January 27, 2010

BATH TIME!!

Took some pictures of the kids the other night in the bath.  It has been a while since I had taken tub pics!  We are thinking that maybe it is time to not let Cody and Emmie take baths together any more.  Cody will be 6 in May and I am thinking he is getting a bit old to bathe with his little sister?!   So, we have been giving Cole and Emmie baths and then letting Cody get in the last 5 mins of their bath time.  We feel bad though, that is a time that the kids have so much fun.  We just dont want Cody to feel left out.  We explained it to him though, and I think he gets it.



I love this picture of Emmie!








After bath,
 for some reason they think its fun to run in my closet
and "hide"?! (they are never really hiding, just kinda standing there till
 I get there, and then they giggle with laughter!)


Yup, Cole follows them in there too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think bath times is probably one of the best times of the day...Pax is always happy. That will actually by my post for today, pictures from his bath last night!

I know what you mean about Cody and Emmie. Sometimes when the girls come over Paxton wants them to bathe with them, and while it doesn't bother me because Paxton is too little, I'm not sure if it's really appropriate because of the age difference...

Lacie said...

Yup, I know what you mean...my kids love the bath! we can go from meltdown city to "lets take a bath" and that ends it!